Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts & Clubhouse
Pool Area Regulations
- Admittance by homeowners and registered tenants into the pool area will only be allowed with a valid Naushop recreation tag and sign-in is required. Guests must be accompanied in the pool area by a resident homeowner or registered tenant. No home may have more than four (4) guests at any one time in the pool area unless permission is granted by the Manager at least 48 hours in advance. There is a $5.00 charge per guest for use of the pool area.
- Swimming pool is permitted for use by Owners, tenants and their guests daily from 10:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Recreational facility attendants may close the pool when conditions warrant.
- No glass or breakable containers are permitted in the pool and clubhouse area.
- No smoking or alcoholic beverages are permitted in the pool or clubhouse area.
- Roughhousing, foul language, running and diving are not permitted in the pool area.
- Individuals must take a cleansing shower before entering the pool.
- All non-toilet-trained or incontinent persons must wear waterproof pants when swimming. Swim diapers are required in the kiddie pool.
- Persons under twelve (12) years of age shall not be allowed admittance into the pool area unless accompanied by a responsible person or adult.
- No lifeguard is on duty at any time. All swimming is at your own risk. The pool facilities may be used at the discretion of the homeowners or registered tenants who individually assume all responsibility for their own safety and that of their guests and are subject to the policies and procedures for use of the pool as defined by the Trustees.
Tennis Court Regulations
- Admittance by homeowners and registered tenants into the tennis area will only be allowed with a valid Naushop Recreation tag. Courts are to be used for playing tennis only and are not to be used for baseball, other ball games, skateboarding, etc.
- Tennis courts are available for use by homeowners, registered tenants and their guests from 7:30 a.m. until 7:30 p.m. Homeowners and registered tenants must accompany their guest at the tennis courts.
- Courts may be reserved on the sign-up board at the Clubhouse for one-hour increments between 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. up to 24 hours in advance and for 90-minute increments from 4:00 pm to 7:30 pm. Both courts may be booked by the same Naushop home.
- If not reserved, the courts are available on a 'first come' basis. Reservations have priority, but courts will be held for fifteen minutes only. Please cancel if necessary so others may make reservations.
- Proper tennis shorts and footwear are required on the courts at all times. Tennis sneakers are flat with regulation (not black) soles. Cutoffs and bathing suits are not allowed.
- Glass or breakable containers, alcoholic beverages and food are not allowed on the courts. Animals are not allowed on the tennis courts.
- An authorized adult must reserve courts for players under 16 years of age and must accompany them on the courts.
- During non-staff scheduled hours, especially before Memorial Day and after Labor Day, use of the tennis courts is only by appointment with the site manager by calling 508-325-4988.
- Roughhousing, foul language, and excessive or inappropriate noise are not permitted, and offenders will be expelled at the sole discretion of the management staff.
Clubhouse Use Regulations
- The use of the Clubhouse for private parties or events is restricted to Building Lot Owners exclusively.
- Owners must sign a 'use' agreement and pay deposit and fee.
- Time of use is defined in the agreement and cannot go beyond 9:00 p.m.
- The Clubhouse may not be used for commercial purposes.
- User is responsible for cleaning fees.
- User must sign indemnification and 'hold harmless' agreement for the association and its trustee in the event of any incidents.
- Naushop Homeowner Association requires liability insurance by user - minimum $1,000,000.
- All parking for events of greater than 10 people will be off-site.
- Events held in the Clubhouse during the day must still allow access to the restrooms by others.
- All added charges, damages, and cleaning fees will be due immediately. Damages will be as determined by the Board of Trustees.