1. All Residents are strongly encouraged to park in their driveways and to encourage others to do the same.
2. All street parking is regulated by a parking management system and valid credentials are required. See a description of this system below.
3. All vehicles lacking properly issued on-street tags must be parked in driveways. No parking is allowed on homeowner lawns, vacant undeveloped lots or on the sidewalk.
4. All vehicles parked on Naushop streets must have current motor vehicle registration tags (license plates) and be in good working order with no excessive leaking of fluids. Any cars parking on Naushop streets between 11PM and 7AM without proper credentials displayed will receive one warning. After such a warning, cars may be booted or towed, and the owner fined according to the Association’s schedule of fines
5. Vehicles parked in restricted areas or in violation of posted signage and/or deemed to create a safety hazard will be subject to towing at the owner’s expense without warning at the discretion of the Board of Trustees.
6. All Residents and their guests must park so as not to interfere with the access, ingress and egress of the roadways or any driveways of other residents.
7. Parking is only permitted on the posted side of the streets, on paved areas. Vehicles must not be parked in front of hydrants or driveways, nor may vehicles be parked on walkways, sidewalks or grassed areas. All drivers must travel and park in accordance with the designated one-way street directions. No parking is allowed on the inside of cul-de-sacs, nor along the curved curbing of intersections.
8. During times of declared snow emergencies or other periods when road work is being accomplished, street parking may be suspended at the direction of the HOA Board of Trustees. In such as event, the home owner, resident, or guest must be prepared to move their vehicle(s) to off street parking immediately or have their caretakers do so. Vehicles not moved will be subject to towing at the owner's expense, booting and/or fining at the discretion of the Board of Trustees.
9. Commercial vehicles, campers, trailers, and boats shall not be parked on any road, or in any driveway, or on any lot, (whether or not the lot is developed). Boats and trailers may be kept in fully enclosed garages. In the off-season only, homeowners of homes undergoing major renovations may apply for a permit authorizing the temporary overnight parking of a construction vehicle to be parked in their driveway. The issuance of such authorizations will be made on a case-by-case basis, and the decision of the Trustees shall be final. Dumpsters are covered by the separate Dumpster Policy. Cars, individual small pickup trucks, or vans may bear commercial signs if they are less than 250 square inches and may be parked in a driveway. Other commercial vehicles prohibited.
10. Individual small pickups or vans bearing commercial signs less than 250 square inches may be parked in the homeowner’s driveway.
11. Any repair or maintenance of motor vehicles on the roads is expressly prohibited.
12. Owners will be responsible for the remediation or cost of repair of any damage caused to roads, curbs, and sidewalks by a homeowner, tenant, guest or that of a homeowner’s contractor.
13. FINES AND OTHER PENALTIES: Vehicles found in violations of these Regulations will be ticketed, and fines will be assessed in accordance with the Schedule of Fines. In addition, the Trustees reserve the right to tow, boot, or barnacle any vehicle (a) in accordance with the Schedule of Fines, and (b) upon the occurrence of the abandonment or neglect of a vehicle, the violation of an emergency parking ban, the failure to pay parking fines, the blockage of a driveway, or the blockage of an emergency access zone.